Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Retreat progress

I have been so busy recently with my cat design for my new embroidery course that the miniatures have taken a bit of a back seat. There is a little progress in the retreat however.

I've finished the flooring in the bedroom at last, and am now trying to work out what I can put in those tight angles between floor and roof. I've tried some storage boxes, and a little table. I know that I really need to make the bed and get that in place so I can see exactly what space I have left to work with before making any final decisions but I couldn't resist playing a little.



Downstairs I've made the range cooker. The sink unit still needs a splashback on the wall and the taps fixed but the curtain is in place and a bucket stored inside the cupboard.



The kitchen area is now almost complete.

I couldn't resist making this shabby little sign for the wall.

There's also a mirror on the wall at the foot of the stairs with a little storage unit beneath it and a set of shelves which just fit in the space underneath the stairs. Lots of books and rolls of fabric needed to fill these.




4 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful. I like the shabby little sign.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the storage boxes. Wonderful items fantastic work.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que fantasticas cajas, me encantan.
    Has hecho unos preciosos trabajos.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the storage boxes and the shabby sign, also the storage unit at the bottom of the stairs. Love the blue colour scheme too. I'm like you too, love to 'play' and get a feel of things as soon as I can! Hugs, Sandie

    ReplyDelete