It's been bitterly cold here for the past few days and I've really struggled to do more work on the manor house as my work area is in the garage, which is unheated. I do have a piece of carpet on the floor on which I can stand and I have a small oil heater which I've pressed into service but it's really not warm. I've been moving my shelves around and trying to organise things a bit better so the gardening and real life diy items are separated from my minis and crafting supplies. I'm not quite there yet but I have placed one of the shelving units at right angles to the wall in an attempt to cut off some of the draughts from the door. I'll show you photos when it's finished and you'll understand better what I'm talking about.
Anyhow ... I did manage to get all the curtains made and hung so it's almost ready for the family to start moving in. 'Just' the electrics to sort out now and a few bits and pieces of furniture to finish.
I had to go into town briefly this morning, stopped to look in the window of my favourite charity shop and just look what I found!
I shall have to modify it slightly to enable me to fit out the inside as it's not really intended as a dolls house but I don't think that should be too difficult to do. We shall see ... watch this space.